Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

Hookup Date To Find The Right Guy

Dear Doctor Sexalewitz:
I am a single woman who has been unable to find the partner that I have set out to find. It seems that I, like many other women I know, am just in a different state of mind, from that of men. It’s not that I don’t meet guys but they all seem to be out to have a good time and quite frankly, I’m done with the one night stands and other casual sex. What is wrong with men?! And where should I find hookup date that will help me find the right guy?

Dear Reader:
There tends to be a gender difference in the way men and women approach dating. Men generally want to have fun, have sex, and try out the relationship before deciding the future. Women generally focus on the future and are most security-minded when dating. These two polar approaches result in misunderstanding. Many women despair of finding a commitment-minded man, and men complain that women are too serious, focused on evaluating and catching them, and that dating isn’t fun.

Men and women should be clear and honest with each other about whether they are ready and looking for a committed relationship, or if they just want to have fun in a recreational relationship . If your agendas and goals for dating don’t match with theirs, then move on. Don’t be afraid to state what you’re looking for; if you are rejected, the other person is doing you the favor of deciding for you that there is no future together, which frees you up to find someone more aligned with you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento